It can be embarrassing for a man to release before actually enjoying sexual intercourse. Premature Ejaculation (PE) is the process of releasing semen, which is the thick fluid comprised of sperm cells and secretions from the penis after inserting it into the vagina.Your confidence might be reduced and you would even fear having sex due to premature ejaculation. It is normal for most men to ejaculate within 2 to 6 minutes of sexual intercourse. However 18 to 25 percent of men cannot keep themselves from releasing even after one minute.
Types of Premature Ejaculation:
The two types of premature ejaculation will help you understand the level of severity of your problem.
1. Lifelong premature ejaculation:-
It is a long-term condition that begins from your first sexua lintercourse. It happens in almost all of your sexual experiences after puberty.
2. Acquired premature ejaculation:-
When premature ejaculation occurs after you have had satisfactory sexual encounters than this condition is called Acquired premature ejaculation.
1. Rapid Involuntary ejaculation
2. Delayed ejaculation after masturbation.
3. Hurry to finish sexual intercourse.
Premature ejaculation does not have a specific cause. It happens due to a number of complications related to the physical, biological and mental health of the patient.
Mental fatigue might result in premature ejaculation such as:
1. Unpleasant sexual experiences of youth.
2. Quickly reaching climax to avoid frustration.
3. Guilt after a quick intercourse.
5. Erectile Dysfunction(difficulty in maintaining an erection)
6. Relationship Problems
3. Biological causes:
Poor physical health can also lead to premature ejaculation due to:
1. Abnormal hormone levels
2. Abnormal levels of brain chemicals called neurotransmitters
3. Abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system
4. Certain thyroid problems
5. Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
6. Inherited traits
7. Nerve damage from surgery or trauma (rare)
MEN’s HEALTH will help you reach your desired tipping point. We provide Specialized Treatment Protocol to enable you to enjoy your sexual life without being the least bit worried about premature release.