The reduced movement or growth of sperm is called Asthenozoospermia. The spermatozoa released in an ejaculation are not fully functional or mature. As a result men cannot aid their partner in getting pregnant. MEN’S HEALTH provides non-invasive and lasting solutions to rejuvenate the number of live sperms in each ejaculation.
1. Genetic causes such as Klinefelter’s syndrome can result in reduced sperm motility.
2. Physical injuries such as Testicular injury or excessive masturbation can also lead to asthenozoospermia.
3. Environmental conditions such as excessive heat can also interfere in sperm production and vitality.
4. Nutritional deficiencies such as lack of Zinc, Selenium, vitamin C, etc. may also lead to low sperm count
5. Nicotine Abuse in any form whether smoking cigarettes or other drugs damage the process of sperm formation.
SYMPTOMS OF ASTHENOSPERMIA (LOW SPERM MOTILITY):
1. An enlargement of the veins within the testicles.
2. Pain and acne in groin.
3. Pressure felt in the scrotum.
4. Heaviness or discomfort.
5. Extreme pain in genital through physical exertion
TREATMENT OF ASTHENOSPERMIA:
MENS HEALTH provides specialized treatment for Asthenospermia including:
1. Dietary Supplements
2. Specialized diet enriched with high protein and low fat.
3. Scheduling adequate time lapses for intercourse
4. Decreasing the number of ejaculations.
MEN'S HEALTH CENTER:
Herbal and botanical medications are available at MENS HEALTH clinics to help you conceive a child with your partner. We provide the best treatment for Asthenozoospermia making you feel like a new man.