It refers to a sexual activity involving the bottom are in particular and is linked with anal cancers seem to be linked to infection with HPVAC the type of intercourse in which the penis goes into the anus. Anal intercourse is often painful and risky because it transfers bacteria and infections between men and women.
The unnatural practices related to anal sex include:
• Postillionage's refers to the placement of a finger into the partner's bottom.
• Insertion of butt plugs or sex toys in anal opening.s.
• Rimming or oral-anal contact.
• Use of vibrators on or in the anus
• Fistings which means putting the hand into the rectum.
Anal sexual activities result in sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) ranging from gonorrhoea and herpes to hepatitis Band HIV
Health risks of anal sex include:
1. Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
2. Human papilloma virus and warts
3. Hepatitis A (infectious hepatitis)
4. Hepatitis C.
5. Escherichia coli (E. coli
Anal sex, if practised with care, is possible for most couples.The main health risks, which affect both heterosexual and homosexual couples are described below.
1. Hygienic sexual practices
2. Use of condoms and water-based lubricants.
3. Use of toughened condoms.